Terms and Conditions
- The Smallest Ad Agency is organized by SCHIPHOL NEDERLAND B.V. and Woedend! (to be mentioned as “partners”).
- The aim of the Smallest Ad Agency is to create airport advertising concepts for your (to be mentioned as “participant”) brand.
- Your personal data will only be used by the partners for participation in the Smallest Ad Agency.
- All intellectual property rights relating to the concepts, will vest in the participants, unless otherwise determined in the participant’s employment contract.
- The participant guarantees that he / she will comply with all applicable laws. By accepting these terms the participant warrants that he / she is the creator of the concept and that it does not infringe any intellectual property rights of a third party and that he/she has obtained all licenses, consents or approvals required to submit the concept. Concepts may be rejected if they contain content or materials of any kind (text, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, etc.) that in the Smallest ad Agency’s reasonable judgment are inappropriate or otherwise do not comply with generally accepted standards of morality. Concepts that are not submitted in accordance with these terms will not be eligible to participate and be left out of consideration.
- The partner(s) shall judge the submitted concepts considering . Schiphol Nederland B.V.’s decision will be final and not debatable.
- By accepting these terms, the Participant agrees that partners may (i) use the participant’s name, photo and video images in connection with the publication and promotion of the Smallest Ad Agency; (ii) publish the concepts submitted by participant on its website(s) and/or the partners’ websites. The participant shall cooperate with all reasonable requests to promote the Smallest Ad Agency. For cooperation of the participant in promotional activities no financial compensation will be paid.
- The Smallest Ad Agency and the partners are not liable for any costs, losses and/or damages resulting from or in connection with (i) participation in the Smallest Ad Agency, (ii)the use of the Website including but not limited to costs, losses and/or damages relating to any technical malfunctions, failures, malware, viruses or delays.
- The Smallest Ad Agency, at its sole discretion, is entitled to (i) change the terms during the term of the Smalles Ad Agency without prior notice, and (ii) change or discontinue the Smallest Ad Agency. The Smallest Ad Agency, nor the partners will be liable towards the oarticipant for any damages resulting from this clause.
- These terms are governed by DUTCH law. All disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be resolved by the competent courts.
We promise to respect your privacy. A more detailed legal document can be found on our website: https://www.schiphol.nl/en/page/privacy-and-cookies/.